List:       nyphp-talk
Subject:    Re: [nyphp-talk] Remote php call
From:       Fernando Gabrieli <fgabrieli () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-24 20:04:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

dont forget the SSL options for cURL if you are using HTTPS

best
fernando

2009/3/24 <y2rob@aol.com>

> yeah i think curl is probably the best way.  plus i'm not sure if you
> have control over the service your calling, but if you do you can make it
> only reply to post requests, set authentification to the post request and
> other stuff to prevent malicious attacks.  there are options for ssl
> authentification, i had to use curl for a wsdl with user authentification
> and  just recently i created a quick curl call to a ruby webservice i
> created.  it's quick, easy and gets the job done.
>
> ~rob

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

dont forget the SSL options for cURL if you are using \
0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">

best way.  plus i&#39;m not sure if you have control over the service your calling, \
but if you do you can make it only reply to post requests, set authentification to \
the post request and other stuff to prevent malicious attacks.  there are options for \
ssl authentification, i had to use curl for a wsdl with user authentification and  \
just recently i created a quick curl call to a ruby webservice i created.  it&#39;s \
quick, easy and gets the job done.<br>

~rob<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>