List:       nyphp-talk
Subject:    [nyphp-talk] OT: MidwestSource??
From:       "Thomas O'Neill" <tommyo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-31 20:24:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

First off I want to apologize for the blatant solicitation.  I have been
actively following this list for about 4 years and have found the discussion
on all things web development related an outstanding resource.  The group
has great participation and members that often provide excellent advice to
the PHP development community.  I hope that I am not out of line seeking
some business advice.  I work for a growing web development company in
Minneapolis, MN (4+ years 45+ employees) and we are looking to expand our
customer base to the east coast.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a
company rooted in the Midwest to get in on the action out east?  Does anyone
need a partner to supplement their workload?  We are an agile development
shop with ~30 programmers that bills ~1000 hours/week.

Thomas O'Neill
Director of Software Development
Sierra Bravo Corporation
http://www.sierra-bravo.com