List:       nyphp-talk
Subject:    [nyphp-talk] Batch Printing
From:       codebowl () gmail ! com (Joseph Crawford)
Date:       2006-11-22 15:33:13

Hello Everyone,

Once again i have a question for you guys. I have a list of perspective
clients in an mysql database. I would like to send them letters to try to
gain them as a client. I know i can use a template engine such as smarty to
create the HTML template. Here's the question. Is there a way i could run a
script and have it automatically loop each record, send it off to my
printer? I know i could do this with javascript to auto print the page i am
looking at. Also i know that PHP is serverside and if installed on my remote
server there is no way to send it to my local printer, so i was thinking of
making a script here on my dev machine that would access the remote db,
maybe then there is a way to have PHP or JS send each record to my printer
in a batch job.

Any suggestions will be appreciated

--
Joseph Crawford Jr.