List:       nyphp-joomla
Subject:    [joomla] SobiPro slow?
From:       David Roth <davidalanroth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-22 11:34:54

I installed SobiPro's latest stable version on Joomla 2.5.11 and it's
very slow. I have their Cache On and the SobiPro Data Accelerator on,
but it's still slow. I confirmed that SQLite3 is installed. I don't
even have many records in it since I'm still just checking it out.

Anyone have any experience with SobiPro? Could I be overlooking
something? Thanks!

David Roth