List:       nyphp-joomla
Subject:    [joomla] K2filter from joomcar.net - an excellent find!
From:       David Roth <davidalanroth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-07-21 8:45:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I wanted to share with everyone who uses K2 with Joomla about K2 Filter and
Search module available commercially from joomcar.net. I've been looking
for a K2 extension like this and was delighted to find it. The
developer, Andrey Miasoedov also has provided stellar support since my
purchase:

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/k2-extensions/19333

David Roth