List:       nyphp-joomla
Subject:    Re: [joomla] Test your passwords
From:       David Roth <davidalanroth () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-07-06 21:38:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

.htaccess is a function of the Apache server which runs on Linux and the
Mac. You want to create a file named .htaccess and place it in the
directory you want to protect. In this case it would be /administrator.
Google for how to password protect a directory with .htaccess. I'd give the
details now but I'm away from my desk on my cell phone.

David Roth
On Jul 6, 2012 5:22 PM, "Helv=E9cio da Silva" <helvecio.rj@gmail.com> wrote=
: