List:       nyphp-joomla
Subject:    [joomla] looking for space
From:       Laura Gordon <rytech123 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-12-28 2:51:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

We are in the process of putting together ideas for Joomla! Camp 2012.
This event will be a small event sometime in March for 50-60 people.
(Hopefully Sunday, March 11, 2012 or March 18, 2012)

If anyone has contacts with any organizations that we might be able to get
space from, please email me.  We are looking to keep our costs as low as
possible for this event to keep it affordable for everyone to attend.

Thanks for your help and support! :)

thanks,
Laura

--