List:       nyphp-joomla
Subject:    [joomla] Fwd: Mosets: MT
From:       Laura Gordon <rytech123 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-12-09 12:35:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I just got an email at 8pm last night, that I wish I saw during our
meeting.  some of you may remember that Donna mentioned the concern about
Mosets tree was the lack of being able to have different designs for
different categories, and different fields by different categories...guess
what, they are addressing that exact issue in the next release...see
comment below.

thanks,
Laura
------------------------

Hi Laura,

 Thank you. Yes, Mosets Tree 2.2 does work with Joomla 1.7 and will do too
when Joomla 2.5 is released.

 I'm also currently working on a new version of Mosets Tree that will have
some very exciting features. One of them would be the ability to create
category specific fields, essentially allowing you to create 2 or more
directories with a single installation of Mosets Tree. Stay tuned for more
information on this.

Best regards,
Lee Cher Yeong

Website: http://www.mosets.com/