List:       nyphp-joomla
Subject:    [joomla] Any regex experts out there?
From:       "Herb Tucker" <htucker () covenanttek ! com>
Date:       2010-12-10 22:18:44

Hi,
Do any of you consider yourselves expert, or at least proficient, with
Regular Expressions?
I have a client that hosts his site on a FutureQuest server and I've run
into problems with redirect statements that work with other hosting
services. My current level of knowledge with regex isn't sufficient for me
to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm migrating a TypePad blog of his to
WordPress and the blog will be in a sub directory of web root.
I'm interested in lining somebody up in case I run into problems with the
redirects.
If anyone is interested please contact me with your hourly rates.
Thanks!
Herb

Herbert M. Tucker
Principal