List:       nyphp-joomla
Subject:    Re: [joomla] what modulle can do this...? (business directory)
From:       Gary Mort <bz-gmort () beezifies ! com>
Date:       2007-11-20 21:49:01

Strange, I"m not getting Forest's emails.  Hey Forest, I sent you a
request for URL's a few days back, did you reply to me?  Time to go spam
folder hunting(and yes, I realise it's useless to ask him if my email
server is destroying his email but hopefully someone else will reply so
I know it went through).

SOBI, Adsmanager, Product Book, Noah's Classified, etc are all pretty
much looooong flat tables that are user configurable.  So they all would
work.

Another interesting extention is this little guy:
http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,2730/Itemid,35/

You give it a detail and comment table definition, adhering to certain
rules, and it figures out and builds a basic input/list/view form for you.

As for the meeting, yes it is the 13th.  I'm bummed since that means
either missing or going late to the party - but I've already got
speakers lined up for the 13th, as well as space.  If there is interest
from the members I can check with the speakers and Robert Half and see
about the 6th instead of the 13th.  I won't do the 20th, no one will
come on the 20th.