List:       nutch-general
Subject:    [Nutch-general] Your First Kohls.com Sales Alert!
From:       "Kohls.com" <sale.alerts () kohls ! com>
Date:       2007-07-31 22:19:06

Welcome to Kohls.com Sale Alerts!

As a subscriber to our e-mail Sale Alerts, you'll hear about our biggest sales and \
other special savings! To welcome you to Sale Alerts, we'll take an EXTRA 10% OFF* \
your next Kohls.com purchase, including our four exclusive Beauty brands -- American \
Beauty, Flirt!, good skin and grassroots!

To save an EXTRA 10%, just enter this Promo Code when you Checkout:
***********
 NEW2088
**********
Hurry, offer ends August 11!

Shop now at http://www.kohls.com !

Every week, we'll send you up-to-the-minute info on our great sale prices. And, \
you'll periodically receive other great savings offers, like these:

+  FREE Standard Shipping on your order!
+  EXTRA SAVINGS when you Checkout with your Kohl's Charge Card
+  NEW Markdowns in our Clearance Department
+  BIG savings in every department

Plus, every e-mail includes an easy opt-out feature, so you can choose to unsubscribe \
at any time.

Kohls.com - Same Great Brands, Same Great Sales

Kohls.com features the same great sale prices you'll find at your local Kohl's. We \
also carry the same great brands you've come to expect from Kohl's - Levi's, Dockers, \
KitchenAid, Calphalon and more.

Kohls.com - Convenience & More!

Shop Kohl's from the comfort of home, plus take advantage of other great benefits, \
available exclusively online. Create an Account to save time when you Checkout - \
we'll save your payment and shipping information for super-fast Checkout. (And, your \
information is 100% secure.)

Kohls.com - Coming Your Way!

Thanks again for subscribing to Kohls.com Sale Alerts!  Stay tuned for great savings, \
coming your way soon.

Department Stores, Attention: Customer Service, N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive, Menomonee \
Falls, WI 53051.