List:       nutch-general
Subject:    Re: [Nutch-general] hadoop-site.xml Help
From:       "Vishal Shah" <vishals () rediff ! co ! in>
Date:       2007-06-28 17:38:12

Hi Daniel,

   We had a similar problem earlier. In our case, this problem was caused
because the slaves couldn't resolve the ip address of the master.

  Can you try an nslookup for my.machine.com on the slaves to see if it
works? If not, you'll have to make sure your dns server can resolve the ip
correctly.

-vishal.