List:       nutch-general
Subject:    [Nutch-general] Re: dedup vs. session ids
From:       Hans <benedict () chemie ! de>
Date:       2005-06-29 15:53:07

Andy Liu wrote:

> URL normalization occurs during parsing.  If your index isn't that
> big, it may be easier to start your crawl from scratch.

Can I do parsing without re-fetching? Or are only the parsed data stored on disk?

Can I re-fetch only some servers while keeping the data of the other servers intact? \
(It's only a handful of my servers that use session ids.)

Will the old pages whith badly normalized urls get overwritten by the new ones or \
will I have to delete them manually?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Hans Benedict