List:       nutch-developers
Subject:    Re: [Nutch-dev] wiki gone; backups
From:       <ogjunk-nutch () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-11-24 16:35:35

Hm, I saw a portion of that message somewhere recently, but did not
know the person is hoping to get it on Jakarta.... and looking at the
on Jakarta.

Anyhow, Lucene and some Lucene ports and Nutch and maybe a few other
projects should soon all be top level Apache projects.  As soon as I
get the Lucene book off my plate, I'll start talking to....
incubator(?) or infrastructure(?) people at Apache.

Otis