List:       ntsecurity
Subject:    [NTSEC] Login Problems Solved
From:       - <vhatz () ccf ! auth ! gr>
Date:       1999-07-27 6:50:26

Contact ntsecurity-owner@iss.net for help with any problems!

Hello all,

    Thank you all for taking the time to give me some advice on my
posting. The problem was solved when I checked the properties of the
domain Users from the User Manager. It seems that the previous admin for
some reason had removed the right to access the server from the domain
users group. Perhaps he did it ofr secutiry reasons, but this resulted
in login problems and users not being able to login etc.

    Thank you all,
Vlasis