List:       ntsecurity
Subject:    FW: [NTSEC] Domain Controllers
From:       "Espinola, Micheal" <MEspinola () Rational ! Com>
Date:       1998-01-30 10:33:05

Contact ntsecurity-owner@iss.net for help with any problems!

This is exactly what I am referring to.  I apologize for it being
unclear in previous posts.

The account and file permissions are not a problem.  The domains would
already have a trust relation ship and the accounts would have no effect
in my scenario, although I do appreciate your reminder of ACE related
problems.  My only concern is where to get the SID.  This is where I
claim technical stupidity.  I am very unfamiliar with SID's and where
they reside, although I do understand the concept and use of them.

Thank you for your informative response.  I really appreciate it!

-Micheal

--------
Micheal Espinola Jr
NT Network Administrator