List:       ntsecurity
Subject:    RE: [NTSEC] Anonymous FTP account lockout?
From:       Bernard Freund <bef () portoweb ! com ! br>
Date:       1997-11-25 18:10:54

Not necessarily. It's happening here, on a test domain (physically
separated from the Internet and from any users). It seems to happen on
PDC/BDCs only. If you have a policy to lock out after 10 bad logon
attempts, for example, and you (Administrator) load a page with 10 GIFs, it
will load the page, 9 of the GIFs and then lock out. Seems like a bug to
me.

Regards,
Bernard

Bernard Freund