List:       ntsecurity
Subject:    [NTSEC] Hello is there a SYSOP on the list?
From:       Bryan Wilkerson <bryanw () reston ! ans ! net>
Date:       1997-08-28 19:01:05

Apparently you have to die (cyber death -- e-mail account closed) to get off this \
list.  And by the responses I get whenever I send something to this list, I'd say \
quite a few people have done just that.  Let's face it this list is poorly managed.

But wait... all of you who are trying to get off the list.   I happen to have the \
instructions (I knew these would come in handy)....

you can send mail to <Majordomo@iss.net> with the following

Make sure you put it in the body and not the subject.

-bryan