List:       ntp-hackers
Subject:    [ntp:hackers] [GSOC 2012] Idea - Improving NTP's logging/debugging system
From:       Ravi Lakhotia <raviplakhotia () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-04-01 20:25:06

Hi,

I am Ravi Prakash Lakhotia, a fourth year undergraduate student of
B.E (Hons.) Computer Science from BITS - PILANI (India) (
http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/).
I am interested in applying for the project " Improving NTP's
logging/debugging system" for GSOC 2012.
I am interested in Network Management, wireless sensor networks,
Android Application Development and playing with different networking tools.

Currently I am working on a project for Symantec Software Pvt. Ltd. It
deals
with publishing S/MIME for their own LDAP services.

It would be greatly appreciated if you and/or community members could
provide any pointers or further information about the project at their
leisure. Thank you for your time.

Regards,
--
Ravi Prakash Lakhotia