List:       ntp-hackers
Subject:    [ntp:hackers] Which are the interesting NTPd statistic
From:       Florian Forster <ntp () nospam ! verplant ! org>
Date:       2006-05-31 20:28:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

I hope I'm on the right list for my question. If not, a pointer to the
right place to ask it would be appreciated. Thanks :)

I have written a plugin for `collectd' [1] which connects to an NTP
daemon and keeps track of various aspects of ntpd's operation. The
problem is that there are so many values that I'm not sure I picked the
right (i.e. interesting) ones. Right now I'm collecting:

struct info_kernel:
  .offset
  .freq
  .esterror