List:       ntp-hackers
Subject:    [ntp:hackers] Campus lab
From:       "David L. Mills" <mills () udel ! edu>
Date:       2006-05-05 17:53:28

Guys,

For whomever needs to know, a hatchet job is planned for my campus lab,
so I am abandoning/moving the munchkins there. I am abandoning the old
Alphae bunnylou and cowbird, as well as RISC porkypine. Alpha/FreeBSD
barnstable, Intel/Linux albert and one or two of the Solaris twins
baldwin and bridgeport will move to the machine room. Alpha/Linux
churchy will move to my home replacine Intel/FreeBSD howland. The fate
of the remaining machines is unclear. I'm trying to keep as diverse a
herd as possible, but old cows may have to go.

Dave