List:       ntp-hackers
Subject:    Re: [ntp:hackers] Re: ntp 4.1.2
From:       "David L. Mills" <mills () udel ! edu>
Date:       2003-08-17 3:05:17

Danny,

Thanks for your patience. I've been watching most of Friday and today
and the dang thing stays up. I need it to fail while watching so I can
get Verizon's attention. They are pretty good at watching for line
errors, but their records don't always jibe with line disruptions.
Workin' on it. I can confirm the problem is not fixed.

Dave