List:       ntp-hackers
Subject:    [ntp:hackers] Re: ntp typo
From:       "David L. Mills" <mills () udel ! edu>
Date:       2003-08-13 17:09:57

Keith,

You only found one typo? For shame, I found several others on that page
and even one in your message: www.ntp.oeg. Gotta be viligant always.
Thanks.

Dave

There are lots of old pages lying around in caches all over the place.
Even the distribution has old pages. The only ones to trust are the
online pages at www.ntp.oeg.

Dave