List:       ntop-dev
Subject:    [Ntop-dev] Mako and regional maps
From:       Warren Prince <wprince () princelaw ! com>
Date:       2013-02-18 22:28:56

Is there a secret to getting the regional maps working ?  I have geoip
installed, and all the free databases copied to the directory.  I did
the " apt-get install python-setuptools" and "easy_install Mako"  which
ran without error.  I restarted apache2.  But I still get "Please
install Mako template engine" when I try to view the page.

Thanks.

--Warren

["wprince.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]