List:       ntop-dev
Subject:    Re: [Ntop-dev] more patches
From:       "Bernard Johnson" <bjohnson72745 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-26 18:07:24

>Bernard,
>I have committed the patches. Can you please tell me how you build the
>.rpm package of ntop, so I can include them into the makefile just as I
>did for Debian?

You want the rpm binary packages included, or just the files needed to
create the rpm?

If you just need the files to create the rpm, you should wait until we get
it QA'd to a point that it can be included in Fedora Extras.

Otherewise, if you want the files now, you can grab one of the later srpms
(http://symetrix.com/~bjohnson/projects/Fedora-Extras/ntop-3.3-0.11.20070319cvs.fc6.src.rpm)
and 'rpm -i' it and it will include everything that I'm currently using for
testing.  This of course is following cvs at the moment.

If you need instructions for building, let me know.