List:       ntop-dev
Subject:    [Ntop-dev] A new role for Burton Strauss...
From:       "Burton Strauss" <Burton () ntopSupport ! com>
Date:       2006-05-27 13:33:11

I have accepted a position with a major consultancy.  As part of our
agreement, I must devote my full professional efforts to our business.
Accordingly, I will no longer be providing fee-based support for ntop.

To those individuals and corporations who have been my clients at
ntopSupport.com, I wish to say "Thank you".  Thank you both for supporting
MY efforts and for directly and indirectly supporting the ntop community.

I intend - on my own time, i.e. nights and weekends - to remain a part of,
albeit a less active one, the ntop mailing lists.

I hope to be able to continue maintaining the FAQ and managing the mechanics
of ntop releases.
     (If somebody wants to volunteer for either of these roles, please
contact me off-list)

I will keep ntopSupport.com online, so that it's very popular "Does it Run"
and current FAQ pages - as well as the ntop log analysis reports and backup
version.xml files - remain available to the community.

I will be asking Luca to stop forwarding the ntop-americas (at) ntop.org
mail address to me, however I remain available at burton (at)
ntopsupport.com.

-----Burton