List:       ntop-dev
Subject:    RE: [Ntop-dev] Missing socket.h on Solaris/Bugreport 803845
From:       Jochen Kmietsch <ntop () jochen ! kmietsch ! org>
Date:       2003-12-24 9:56:37

Hello!

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, Burton M. Strauss III wrote:

> ONE ITEM PER MESSAGE please...

Sorry.  Thought a compact all-in-one would be better than seperate ones.

> WRT to SSL - that's what the configuration parameters --with-ossl-xxxxx are
> for.

That provides the -L flags for linking at build-time, it does miss the -R
flags for finding them at run time, though (at least in my case).  It only
happens with the SSL-libs, for other libs the appropriate -R flags are
set.
This problem does not occur with ntop only, so I guess it's a problem with
my SSL-installation.

Greetings, Jochen
--
You can only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.