List:       ntop-dev
Subject:    [Ntop-dev] CVS corrupt files on Windows
From:       junk () leaveittobeaver ! net
Date:       2003-10-27 21:18:49

Is it possible to re-add or modify these files in the CVS specifically
as binary?
.PNG
.gz
.zip

These files are corrupt when using a WinCVS.  From reading the FAQs,
they mention that if these binary files are added using the

cvs add -kb filename

it should work.
OR, you could fix-up the files by using

cvs admin -kb filename
cvs commit filename

Windows people....  I'm asking since my access to a unix machine is
very limited at the moment.  All these files are corrupt right now.

--
Best regards,
john