List:       ntop-dev
Subject:    RE: [Ntop-dev] Win32: Possible Bug found
From:       "Burton M. Strauss III" <Burton () ntopsupport ! com>
Date:       2003-10-27 18:19:10

Nope.  You can try and collect the info manually and just drop it into an
email.

Typically, if it's crashing like that, it's because of a seg fault in the
creation of the bug report itself (some pointer isn't valued).  So the best
way to trap those is to run under the debugger and see where it's dying.

-----Burton