List:       ntop-dev
Subject:    [Ntop-dev] html temp files (was: Issues w/ ntop 2.2.93)
From:       "Burton M. Strauss III" <Burton () ntopsupport ! com>
Date:       2003-08-28 13:25:55

There are no temp files - it's created on the fly.

Read the code Luke...  (hint: sendString() )

-----Burton

<snip/>

> where are the temporary html files created?
>
> I've looked everywhere and I don't have a clue (here is an opportunity for
a free shot!).  I see the calls in the access log for these files but they
don't seem to be written to disk anywhere by ntop.  I've read the FAQ's
regarding the strange things that happen with paths running in the daemon
mode but still no luck after doing a find of the entire system.  Are they
written to disk?  If not, it might be a nice option to do so.