List:       ntop-dev
Subject:    Re: [Ntop-dev] stupid question regarding Threads
From:       Christian Hammers <ch () westend ! com>
Date:       2002-04-19 14:20:11

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 09:15:31AM -0500, Burton M. Strauss III wrote:
> 4. I'm surprised the backtrace catcher (see ntop.c around 820) isn't showing
> something...  I guess you'll have to run under gdb and do the info stack to
> see where it's dying...
I currently call the scanTimedoutTCPSessions function out of another
thread and it runs stable. Maybe somewhen I try to compile it as seperate
stable again because it seems more beautiful...

bye,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers    WESTEND GmbH - Aachen und Dueren     Tel 0241/701333-0
ch@westend.com     Internet & Security for Professionals    Fax 0241/911879