List:       ntop
Subject:    [Ntop] Cento round robin or full flow to multiple destinations
From:       Jesse Alexander <jessea () datafoundry ! com>
Date:       2017-02-28 17:41:48

Hello,

We are using Cento to send netflow to multiple destinations.

In the nprobe help file, I see there is a -a option to send full flows to all \
destinations.  I do not see this as an option in the Cento help file.

[--collector|-n] <host:port|none> | Address of the NetFlow collector(s).
 | Multiple collectors can be defined using
 | multiple -n flags. In this case flows
 | will be sent in round robin mode to
 | all defined collectors if the -a flag
 | is used. Note that you can specify
 | both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
 | If you specify none as value,
 | no flow will be export; in this case
 | the -P parameter is mandatory.
 | Note that you can specify the protocol
 | used to send packets. Example:
 | udp://192.168.0.1:2055,tcp://10.1.2.3:2055

[--all-collectors|-a] | If several collectors are defined, this
 | option gives the ability to send all
 | collectors all the flows. If the flag is
 | omitted collectors are selected in
 | round robin.

Is this supported in Cento?  If not, is cento sending round robin or full flows to \
all destinations?

Kind regards,

Jesse