List:       ntop
Subject:    Re: [Ntop] ntop collector netflow cisco
From:       "Warren Daly (OPUS)" <warren () opus ! com ! kh>
Date:       2016-05-18 5:08:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Spiderslack
I believe you'll need to start nprobe
it will collect the Netflows for you, process them, and connects with ntopng

I configure my Cisco device to send to port 2055
 >ip flow-export destination 192.168.1.5 2055

Then I start nprobe as follows
$nprobe --zmq tcp://*:5555 -i none -n none --collector-port 2055

nprobe listens on port 2055, collects and processes the flows, and hands
them off to the ntopng frontend.

in my ntopng.conf file I enter this
-i=tcp://127.0.0.1:5555

Hope that helps.