List:       ntop
Subject:    Re: [Ntop] Basic configuration for multiple netflow data
From:       Gary Gatten <Ggatten () waddell ! com>
Date:       2011-03-22 21:40:19

Sounds good.  When I consolidate netflow exporters to a single netflow interface, I \
typically configure a cluster / community (I think they're called clusters now) to \
... define / aggregate the traffic therein.  Such that:

Router A = 192.168.0.0 exports to 2055
Router B = 192.168.1.0 exports to 2055
Router F = 192.168.5.0 exports to 2055

Within ntop GUI, preferences:

Cluster.RouterA=192.168.0.0/24
Cluster.RouterB=192.168.1.0/24
Cluster.RouterF=192.168.5.0/24

Make sense?  If not, it will when you start playing with it and see how ntop sorts \
traffic and stuff.