List:       ntop
Subject:    Re: [Ntop] debian ntop + rrd errors
From:       Gregory Guthrie <guthrie () mum ! edu>
Date:       2010-07-30 0:38:26

I deleted all the rrds, and they did start rebuilding as you said. I still let it run \
                via “/etc/init.d/ntop restart” as user ntop.
         /usr/sbin/ntop -d -L -u ntop -P /var/lib/ntop --access-log-file \
/var/log/ntop/access.log -i eth0 -p /etc/ntop/protocol.list -O /var/log/ntop

There don’t seem to be any new errors. ☺
The rrd-statistics page seems to report that things are collecting, and no errors:
      RRD Statistics
Item                    Count
Cycles                   13
Files Updated       1047
Update Errors       0
Graphic Requests   206

But now I’m a bit confused about where I would see the rrd graphs – Something like \
at:  http://nst.sourceforge.net/nst/docs/user/ch03s11.html

Thanks for all the help; not sure what was wrong, perhaps all is well now?!
Fingers crossed.