List:       ntop
Subject:    [Ntop] Host Packet Statistics - %50 established?
From:       Alex Duckers <alex.duckers () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-07-03 6:05:10

I'm running ntop 3.3 on Ubuntu 10.04, against a bridged interface, br0.
All seems to be running well, but something is puzzling me.  When I go
to the info page for a particular host, I see that the "TCP
Connections Established" is 50% of the "TCP Connections Attempted".
Is this normal?  Should i change something in the configuration to
correct that?

Thanks