List:       ntop
Subject:    [Ntop] NTOP Netflow Display
From:       nascean <nascean () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-10 9:45:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Can the netflow data collected by NTOP be used to determine the ff.

Who Are The Top Internet Bandwidth Users on my Network?
What Websites do the Top Bandwidth Wasters Visit?
What Websites Get the Most Traffic from within my Organization?
Which Websites" Traffic Consumes Most of my Bandwidth?
What Applications are being used?

I noticed that the packet capture part of NTOP (NTOP itself without the use
of any plugin) can already provide that data. But my requirement is to
collect netflow data and be able to derive the answers to the above items
based on the netflow data collected. From the Plugins->Netflow->Statistics
page, it only gives in/out traffic graph. Did I miss any configuration? Or
only the "VANILLA NTOP" (NTOP itself without the use of any plugin) is able
to provide the answers to the above item?

Thanks...