List:       ntop
Subject:    [Ntop] RRD Graphs - Font Missing?
From:       "Shane McKinley" <shane () hemc ! coop>
Date:       2008-01-23 16:31:46

I have searched far and wide, but no clues on this one. It seems that
the legend is missing on my rrd graphs. Take a look:

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8284/mrtgntophh9.png

This is for all graphs inside of the ntop web interface. I am running
openSUSE 10.3 with default ntop 3.3. A bug has been reported here:

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-bugs/2007-10/msg05782.html

So it seems that when a desktop GUI is installed, the graphs work fine.
That tells me there is a missing package required for the fonts to work.

Any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks,

Shane McKinley