List:       ntop
Subject:    FW: [Ntop] Graphs don't look quite right
From:       "Burton Strauss" <Burton () ntopSupport ! com>
Date:       2006-06-26 0:34:37

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave.Callaghan@doi.vic.gov.au [mailto:Dave.Callaghan@doi.vic.gov.au]
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2006 6:24 PM
To: Burton@ntopSupport.com
Subject: RE: [Ntop] Graphs don't look quite right

Hi Burton,

As far as I could tell, I should only need the line in config_aux.h I
removed the lines in rrd_tool.h and it started working, but perhaps it
coinicided with *completely stripping* the Solaris ifdefs from config_aux
:-) I was getting desperate.

All that should be needed is redefining isinf as # define isinf(x)
(!finite(x) && !isnan(x)) In the appropriate Solaris definition in
config_aux.h.

isinf was obviously being defined, but incorrectly.

I could not find isinf in math.h, even thought he man pages say it should be
there. There is a similar macro in nan.h on Solaris called IsINF, which has
prerequisite calls, so I did'nt use it.

Hmmm - wonder how many of the Solaris users are on SParc, how many on X86
and how many on 3.2?

cheers

             "Burton Strauss"
             <Burton@ntopSuppo
             rt.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  <ntop@unipi.it>
             ntop-bounces@unip                                          cc
             i.it
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [Ntop] Graphs don't look quite
             25/06/06 05:55 AM         right

             Please respond to
               ntop@unipi.it

Wow - it sure sounds like you are not really running GCC, despite everything
- I can't IMAGINE how that code could matter otherwise...  And there are
100s of Solaris users out there... (well, just over 100 unique users
anyway)

-----Burton