List:       ntop
Subject:    RE: [Ntop] NTOP fails because of max sessions reached
From:       "Burton Strauss" <Burton () ntopSupport ! com>
Date:       2006-03-31 18:14:15

Read back over what I said in the long reply - the small # of currently
active sessions could be setting the purge limit per cycle low too keep up.
If that's the case, you'll see the # of stored sessions (in the
textinfo.html report) grow, while the # of active sessions stays roughly
constant...

-----Burton