List:       ntop
Subject:    RE: [Ntop] No sort options on several views
From:       "Gary Gatten" <Ggatten () waddell ! com>
Date:       2006-03-29 20:06:02

Touche!  "Sponsor" - that's a good word.

I've done some cool stuff with Perl, but haven't touched C in .. 15
years and never done GUI dev.  Either way I wouldn't have time to work
on this, so guess I'll be giving you a shout!  I need to check with my
company about "sponsoring" these types of efforts.  I use several other
open source tools and have been wanting to contribute to their efforts
as well.  I'll fire off an email now and see what happens.

Gary

>>> Burton@ntopSupport.com 3/29/2006 10:55:32 AM >>>
Ntop-dev is to help YOU with development work.

If, instead, you want to sponsor specific development efforts, contact
me
off-list - burton@ntopsupport.com - I'm happy to help.

-----Burton