List:       ntop
Subject:    Re[2]: [Ntop] Reduce logging of ntop
From:       Hans Josef <trojan-junky () mail ! ru>
Date:       2006-03-17 8:52:04

hiho

THX for all your help! really nice

but i have to use ntop because it creates a file from which i
catch the things (throughput and pakets /s) with a php script
to display it on my page (www.openFTP.de/traffic.php).
moving ntop to a dedicated linux server is not possible because my server is a \
dedicated win-root , standing in a huge serverfarm of an german hoster. so it is not \
possible to do it with a hub

i started ntop now with the following parameters " /c -g -t 0 -z -e 1 -c -n \
--skip-version-check " and it just needs 3mb of ram and only up to 20 percent of cpu \
if there is more traffic than 50mbit really nice tool.

thx 4 your help
cya
Dennis