List:       ntop
Subject:    RE: [Ntop] --pcap_setnonblock on by default?  Does cause
From:       "Gary Gatten" <Ggatten () waddell ! com>
Date:       2006-03-16 19:23:05

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I've worked with various *nix systems over the years - back to Xenix in
early 90s.  However, I am not an "admin" level by any means - at least
not a good one -  so it may take me a little time for this.

Thanks again!

Gary

>>> Burton@ntopSupport.com 3/16/2006 11:53:26 AM >>>
Probably because we haven't created a configureextras file for 6.

Copy the 5 file and try it.  If it works as expected, let us know and
we'll
add your file into the cvs.

Also, don't use ntop.sh - it's a bad idea (read the comments in it) -
do the
install and run ntop for real.

-----Burton