List:       ntop
Subject:    Re: [Ntop] kernel panic os X
From:       Scott Huffman <wshuffman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-31 13:39:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I have found some similar problems. I installed ntop on mac os X and have
had it kernel panic a few times. I have not found a resolution yet. One tim=
when i restarted I was getting a gdbm read error when I tried to re-start
ntop. I found after some research that deleteing or re-naming the files in
/usr/local/ntop-3.2/var/ntop/*.db resolved my problem with gdbm. I am on Ma=
OS X 10.4.2 on a mini mac.
Thanks
Scott