List:       ntop
Subject:    RE: [Ntop] RRD plugin
From:       "Flannery, Terry x23255" <Terry_Flannery () adp ! com>
Date:       2005-10-28 18:02:46

Hi Gurtej,

    I'm not a real resource on Ntop, however, I did successfully redirect
where the RRD files were to be stored. I believe that by default they are
stored in /usr/share/ntop/rrd To redirect - go to Admin - Plugin - if
rrdplugin is active then click on the rrdplugin item (under the configure
column) - about a third of the way down you will see "RRD Files Path" - by
default it should be (at least in my case it is :)) /usr/share/ntop/rrd in
my case I changed it /ldisk/rrd.

    I hope this helps.

    All the best,

     Terry