List:       ntop
Subject:    RE: [Ntop] ntop for windows dr. watson or just hangs
From:       Bob Van Zant <bobv () microtech ! com>
Date:       2002-12-18 23:46:38

Thanks for the response. I'm running 2.1.53 but I encounter the same problem
with 2.1a. I'd pull down the CVS but life is much easier for me if I run the
binary. Compiling all of this on Windows is very close to a nightmare. I
paid the $50 this morning to avoid spending double to compile it.

I downloaded the source .zip file for the windows version and loaded it up
into visual studio. No application error (this was WinXP) but it did hang
during a heavy file transfer.

-Bob