List:       ntop
Subject:    [Ntop] Re: Suspicious FTP message from ntop
From:       Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm+ntop () physik ! fu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2002-05-30 7:16:14

Hello,

a "me, too", concerning the appearence of FTP DEBUG messages in the rpm
deployed 2.0.99RC1. I see this with the binary rpm offered on
http://www.ntopsupport.com/downloads/ntop-2.0.99RC1-20020517.i386.rpm
Haven't checked yet with building it from the src rpm, though.

Axel.Thimm+ntop@physik.fu-berlin.de