List:       ntop
Subject:    Re: [Ntop] Web interface delay
From:       Michael Weidel <m.weidel () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-11-30 6:54:08

Hi ANDRADE PALACIOS FERNANDO JOSE,

> How I setup the delay between screen updates for the web interface. The
> default is 1200 secons but I need a little bit more cuz the linux box I use
> to monitoring the network don`t render the png`s as fast as is needed and
> some time the graphics don`t get loaded. Most of the time in the protocol
> distribution graphics for each host.

with the parameter "-r <number of seconds>".

> The -r in ntop is only for the intop delay time, o how I use the -r to set
> up the delay time for the web interface.

That's wrong. It is also for the delay time of ntop. You can simply
verify this by setting this parameter and having a look at the html
source code of the generated pages.

> Sorry for the "fragmented" english, not a native speaker.

That's OK, a lot of people, including me, aren't native english
speakers.

CU,

Michael
--
Michael Weidel, University of Ulm, Computing Center
EMAIL:         m.weidel@gmx.de