List:       ntbugtraq
Subject:    MS Scheduler & Time Zone fix for Sydney Olympics
From:       "Blakie, Graham (CALBBAY)" <Graham.Blakie () COMALCO ! RIOTINTO ! COM ! AU>
Date:       2000-08-28 23:09:22

Hi All

don't know if you would call this a bug but I do. The effect of installing
the Sydney 2000 time zone on our NT4 (SP5) Servers.

After the daylight saving date (27/08/00) all task previously scheduled will
not run.
the error logged in schedlog.txt is
"** ERROR **
        The attempt to retrieve account information for the specified task
failed; therefore, the task did not run. Either an error occurred, or no
account information existed for the task.
        The specific error is:
        0x8004130f: No account information could be found in the Task
Scheduler security database for the task indicated."

The 'fix' is to re-enter the account credentials for the task (same fix as
Q187853)

Graham Blakie
Network Systems Officer

Vulnerability Is Over ... eEye Digital Security Announces Retina(tm)

Retina, the unparalleled network security product that scans, monitors,
alerts, and automatically fixes network security vulnerabilities. Retina
includes an auto-update feature providing continuous update of its modules,
allowing users to keep pace with the latest security vulnerabilities.
Retina, the first network security software that works like an
around-the-clock human network security analyst.  Available for download;
<http://www.eeye.com/click.asp?referrer=ntbugtraq1&P;=retina>