List:       ntbugtraq
Subject:    Documents and Settings\Default User.WINNT
From:       Elmar van de Brug <Elmar.vande.Brug () CAPGEMINI ! NL>
Date:       2000-08-18 7:00:18

When I install Windows 2000 PRO, sometimes, I get the following directory;

        [ROOT]:\Documents and Settings\Default User.WINNT

in stead of;

        [ROOT]:\Documents and Settings\Default User

I thought FAT32 was the problem (because then Win2000 thinks it needs to
upgrade from Win98) but that wasn't it. I'm installing Win2000 unattended
and NOT every time this problem happens.....

Has anyone seen this yet?

greetings,

Elmar van de Brug

Cap Gemini Ernst & YounG